How to Cook Pork
- Season the pork with your preferred seasonings
- Cook the pork to 145 degrees
- Make sure to use a thermometer to check the temperature of the meat
- Remove the pork from the heat source and let it set for 3 minutes soaking up the flavors and seasonings
- Keep in mind that ground pork and brats need to be cooked to 160 degrees (use a thermometer for good measure)
Find more cooking tips at Pork Cooking.
Learn more about how eating the right amount of pork makes for a healthy overall diet. Click to learn more about adding pork to your diet.